Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Updates and whatnot.

Whew, already a week into this blog. I'll be doing weekly updates and whatnot (see, this is where the title comes from, smartass) every wednesday to give you info on the blog itself and what's been added/taken away.

A few new things have been added to the blog itself recently, so here's a rundown.

* There's a "first time here?" sort of post near the top of the blog with a link to our "Welcome" post.

* I added one Google Adsense thing to the top of the page, just in case anyone feels like clicking on random ads in blogs. It's not intrusive at all though, (like some ads are, making sure you SEE THOSE ADS) I made sure it's not in the way of anything. Another blog I saw yesterday was seriously like 80% Adsense, and then 2 posts about golf hats. It was almost painful to look at. My little ad up there looks rather homely, I think. Yep.

* Little bloglist of some good pages is on the side now. It includes some nice Beatles referance pages and my own "write non-relevant shit nobody wants to read about my life" blog, Catchy Titles, (For any of you stalkers out there) thus the "shameless plug" bit. Also included are 2 blogs I enjoy frequenting, Bannable Offenses (the tale of GM_Dave) and the NYC Donut report. Nice.

ANALYSIS COMING UP THIS WEEK:
I'm only going to be doing 2 this week, but they're good ones, so bear with me here.

* Fixing a Hole, the only song ever with a *shudder* rhythm harpsichord part.
* I'm Looking Through You, the first non-piano but all-lazy song PMCPP will cover.

You can expect them to be released on the 14th and 16th respectively. (This originally said "15th and 16th" but my lack of stuff to do this weekend allowed me to crank it out early)

Enjoy, and keep reading. (Seriously, all 3 of you who read this blog, keep reading.)

- UZ

1 comment:

Dakota Panda said...

Oh be confident. There might be like, 4 people reading.

NOTE:

This series and blog is totally tongue in cheek. I really do love Paul McCartney.