Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Updates and Whatnot Part II

Another wednesday, and we're TWO weeks into this wonderful adventure, with more than 40 songs slated to analyze left. Man, I've got work to do.

* Anyway, not really much has changed blog-wise in the last week, minus me figuring out how the "Scheduled post" feature works. (I typed this, like... on Saturday and scheduled it for right now. Wooo)

* One fun thing I'm doing is putting together a PMCPP store on Cafepress. I'm working on getting the images for the shirts first.

COMING ATTRACTIONS:
This week I'm going to be gone/busy/trying to get out of Jury Duty for most of the week so you'll only be getting one analysis out of me this week, it should be out on Saturday or so.

* Old Brown Shoe, the first ever UMFOTOB analysis, where I make large fun of George in one of his most Paul-esque moments.

And remember, the only real advertising I have here is word of mouth, so tell any Beatles fans you may know to stop on by and check this shit out!

- UZ

No comments:

NOTE:

This series and blog is totally tongue in cheek. I really do love Paul McCartney.